Sunday, March 22, 2009

Alright, so I'm horrible at updating! I get home from work and I'm just so dang tired all I want to do is sit on my couch with Mal and Shane and try to catch up on the million hours or so of TV that is on our DVR just begging to be watched! I haven't sat and watched a movie in I don't know how long! So Mally's been a little bit sick, but hopefully is on the mend. She had a pretty good cold going on...poor little one. She rarely gets sick so she doesn't deal very well when she does. My dad was exposed to the whooping cough of all things and we found that out while we were at their house. Fun fun. She's a trooper though!

2 comments:

  1. I hope she feels better soon! Sick kids are the saddest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun, you have a blog! Don't worry about not keeping up with it.. I work from home now and I STILL can't keep on top of mine haha!

    ReplyDelete